Wakeside Lake Amenities
Wakeside Lake RV is a quiet, privately owned and operated campground in the Upper Snake River valley. We offer loads of amenities for your comfort and relaxation. The private lake is great for fishing, paddle boarding, and kayaking, and our sandy beach area is perfect for relaxing.
Wakeside Lake RV Park is designed with you in mind. We’ve tailored each site, our hospitality, and amenities to make sure your stay is as enjoyable and relaxing as possible. We hope that our attention to detail and desire to pamper you shines through each and every moment of your stay.
We offer spacious sites that are designed to fit anyone’s budget and taste.
Major attractions, such as Yellowstone National Park, Grand Teton National Park, the St Anthony Sand Dunes, BYU-Idaho, The Cable Factory, and Yellowstone Bear World, are just a stone’s throw away. Wakeside Lake RV Park is the perfect vacation spot for your family.
- Newly built Showers/Restrooms
- Free Wifi Internet
- Dumpster on site
- Bagged ice available for $2.00 per bag
- Firewood Available for Purchase
RV Site Amenities
- Electricity, water, and sewage available
- All sites are pull through
- Large 30 and 50 AMP sites with extra room
- Plenty of trees offer shade for most sites
- Room for extra tent on site (with surcharge)
- Private beach
- Nature path around lake
- Great for fishing, swimming, or paddle boating
- Beach volleyball court